AF swimsuit mesh with "animated flip-Flop" wedges
- Thanks to those who created the meshtool,Simpe,and this site.
- Thanks to Dr Pixel,Supertramp, and sunair for their help.
- You can make recolors and post(I hope you do) just do not sell my mesh.
- Unless you want see through parts on the shoes use the recolor package titled solid.
- You can edit the shoes with the alpha( if you don"t color it it will not be there).
- If you post recolors somewhere please let me know I may want them in my game,thanks.
Edit**posted some recolors here
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 75.7 KB · Downloads: 2,764 · 26th Aug 2005
Size: 495.3 KB · Downloads: 4,752 · 26th Aug 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by PAF.