A big thanks to JWoods and Numenor for the help they provided me during the creation of these.
Catalog Function: Decorative/Wallhangings
Catalog Rooms: Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Study
Catalog Function: Decorative/Sculpture
Catalog Rooms: Misc, Outdoor, Study
Each has three colors for the cross.
Edit #1: People have my full permission to recolor these under the following stipulations:
Stipulation #1: It cannot be uploaded to any pay sites.
Stipulation #2: It must be uploaded to MTS2 if it's also uploaded elsewhere.
Stipulation #3: I must be given credit for the mesh.
Stipulation #4: If you follow #1-3 you don't need my formal permission.
The third cross:
Not Applicable: None of the above
Living: Living Room
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 365.0 KB · Downloads: 4,930 · 7th Sep 2005
Size: 103.9 KB · Downloads: 5,278 · 7th Sep 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by zedrik.