Jedi - Guinea pigs needed (non-EP versions)
Thanks to WDSBriAnna for her invaluable meshing tutorial:-
I've zipped the meshes separately as they don't seem to pack. These are alterations of Besens FrockCoat mesh:-
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=65325 one of those
Cheers to you also.
And LucasArts for the game they're based on.
Youngling(Child) versions when time permits.
Will Nightlife break it? Dunno. No reason it should.
It's the first thing I ever made, but be blunt.
PS. If you MUST use this uncredited (there's one in every crowd), try not to be too brazen about it, like putting it on TSR where I'll see it
UPDATE Oct 28 - Non-EP ZIPs (with meshes) posted.
UPDATE Sep 25 - PepsiJedi requested one in green. Here you go.
UPDATE Sep 22 - Padawans are done. Go here...
UPDATE - Sith are done. They're here...
Meshes haven't changed.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 540.2 KB · Downloads: 4,617 · 28th Oct 2005
Size: 640.7 KB · Downloads: 4,923 · 28th Oct 2005
Size: 596.7 KB · Downloads: 4,617 · 28th Oct 2005
Size: 579.2 KB · Downloads: 4,953 · 28th Oct 2005
Size: 641.9 KB · Downloads: 5,419 · 25th Sep 2005
Jedi Master Meshes.rar
Size: 279.2 KB · Downloads: 9,948 · 9th Sep 2005
Jedi Dueling Meshes.rar
Size: 259.6 KB · Downloads: 9,733 · 9th Sep 2005
Size: 1.02 MB · Downloads: 9,335 · 9th Sep 2005
Size: 1.03 MB · Downloads: 8,590 · 9th Sep 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Page 1 of 2