Testers Wanted:EP & CEP Req. *Mod Fences & Stair Sets (Recolors)*
I played around with the new fence recoloring feature in because I NEEDED some new modern looking fences! HUGE thx to Quaxi for the Fence
Tutorial & for some extra help with my dumb questions & also Numenor for making the Holy Smoke glass stairs recolorable! :D
There are 5 fences...3 glass (I made another black one with a slightly darker glass than Maxis' but it's not pictured) & 2 metal. There are also 4 sets of Holy
Smoke stair recolors in black, grey, bright white & a dull white (to match Maxis' metal railing.) BTW can someone please tell me why Maxis made a black
modern metal gate in University but didn't do the fence?? Oh well.
In order for the stairs to work, u MUST have Numenor's Holy Smoke Stairs recolorable base in your game. U can find it here:
Be sure to follow his instructions on how to see the recolors in the game. Enjoy! :D
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 87.8 KB · Downloads: 19,832 · 13th Sep 2005
Size: 50.1 KB · Downloads: 20,272 · 13th Sep 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2