*Updated* Testers Required- Alien Conspiracy career
The descriptions and basic information was put in by bidou- I added the chance card, made it EP1 ready and sorted out its GUID.
A little research into the Nighlife object files shows that custom careers compatible with University are also compatible with Nighlife, so this career, as well as any other Uni-ready career, are safe to use.
This is the Alien Conspiracy career. The levels are-
Alien Cult Member
Top Secret Guard
Junior Field Officer
Senior Field Officer
Alien Technology Researcher
Sim in Black
Ambassador to the Outer Worlds
EP 2 ready (using P00jkins tutorial and files)
All chance cards completed
Own carpools and uniforms
Based on the law enforcement career
Teen career has arrived! Enjoy!
Unique guids, so it won't overwrite any careers
Any feedback about glitches, grammar, etc, would be appreciated.
Update (21st September '05- New teen career added)
Minor Update- A small change has been made to the first chance card, suggested by bidou
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Alien Conspiracy Careers.zip
Size: 388.8 KB · Downloads: 9,979 · 21st Sep 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2