Gothic Fence & Pediment Set
Description- A set of four recoloured pediments and fences in dark stone, fences match the Fay's fieldstone wall covering.
Please note: Due to the way the game handles fences these new recolours will not work with the Original Sims game, they are however compatable from Uni upwards.
This set Includes-
Gothic dark stone mini pediment with darker stone accents
Gothic dark stone mini pediment with red tile accents
Royal courtyard fencing with Fay's fieldstone texture (2 Versions)
Credits & Special Thanks go to The & MTS2 Teams for all their hard work and dedication
Please do not upload to the exchange
This set can also be found at my yahoo group
Link in sig
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 283.5 KB · Downloads: 5,288 · 28th Sep 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.