Warlokk's Female Bodyshape Variety Project- Tshirt & Halter Tops
I've started converting some Maxis clothing tops to fit my new meshes, here are the first ones, the basic T-Shirt and Halter Top. I decided to go with just one for each size, instead of the natural/enhanced for these, and will likely do the same for the full-body outfits I'll work on eventually.
I hope everyone enjoys them, and thanks for the great feedback on this project!
As always, feel free to do whatever you want with these, just don't post them to any pay sites... I want these things to stay free for everyone to play, experiment and create with! Just let me know if you post anything someplace besides here, 'cause I want one!
For the rest of the BodyShape project, check these links:
Thanks to everyone making outfits for my meshes, I love them and I have every single one so far! :D
Update: Uploaded Haltertops
Update 12-11 - Natural 36D, 38DD Tops here:
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 419.1 KB · Downloads: 18,449 · 2nd Oct 2005
Size: 660.6 KB · Downloads: 18,664 · 1st Oct 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 1 of 2
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Warlokk.