"New" Short Mortar White Brick Wall Fence
I have been uppdating all of my objects to Base-Game compatibility, and ofc I had planned to do this for this fence also. But as it shows you need at least one of the EP's installed to get them to work.
So for all you Base-Game user out there that didnt get this to work, I'm sorry. I will however do an uppdate if and when a sollution is availible.
--- " --- " --- " --- " --- " --- " --- " ---
I allmost allways use the short mortar white brick fence as "outlining" on my walkways sorrunding my houses. Its white, clean and simply just nice.
But! Ahhh. Theres allways a but. It has allways irritated me how my Sims allways just walks over the fence and moves arround on the grass. Whats the point with having a walkway if my Sims dosnt use it? None.
So i made a "straght of no changes" clone and altered the "walk over" setting. So now my Sims walk where i want them to. On the walkway. Sooooo nice.
I also some time ago got a req to make something that was invisible but who would block of areas where you dindt want your Sim to go. So i recloned the short mortar fence and made the texture invisible.
So. Nothing wery fancy about these 2 fences, but I think they may come in handy. I know they will for me.
1 = The original "can be walked over" fence
2 = The new "cant be walked over" fence
3 = The new "cant be walked over" invisible fence
Should be compatible with all systems as they are cloned straight off an original fence. Both fences with its own GUID.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Moon_Ez Short Mortar White Brick Wall-Non Walk over.rar
Size: 14.6 KB · Downloads: 2,574 · 17th Oct 2005
Moon_Ez Short Mortar White Brick Wall-Non Walk over Transparent.rar
Size: 6.1 KB · Downloads: 2,267 · 17th Oct 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)