Maxis "Lost & Found" #11: Numica 2x2 Card Table
Do you remember the Newbies' dining table from TS1? Well, here it is!
Digging in the game files, I've found this 2x2 dining table that matches the cheap "Numica" 1x1 card table.
This is the only 2x2 dining table available for the base game! And it works fine with any EP, too!
Maxis left behind only a mesh and a texture (the "brown leather" one that you can see in the screenshot); I've built a complete package for them, and I've also added four additional recolours, using the Numica 1x1 textures. All the recolours are contained in a separate package.
The table top and the legs are recolourable separately.
EDIT TO ADD:
Unlike my other creations, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CLONE THIS OBJECT and use it as a template for a working 2X2 table, AS LONG AS YOU PUT CREDITS TO ME AND A LINK TO THIS THREAD
Dining: Dining Room
Unlocked: Unlocked Maxis Content
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 30.1 KB · Downloads: 22,352 · 17th Oct 2005
Size: 51.7 KB · Downloads: 29,292 · 17th Oct 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3