Testers Required- Sith Major (Requested)
The class titles are as follows-
Description- So you have sought to use the Dark Side of the force? It's not that easy. Learn the Sith's history and how to even step into the shoes of a Sith Lord. It may not be an easy task, but it's worth your time if you want to use the Dark Side of the Force.
Semester 1: You are a Sith Apprentice-in-training now.
Semester 2: Intro to the Dark Side of the Force.
Semester 1: Lightsaber Wielding and Repair- learn how to use the Dark Lightsaber.
Semester 2: Sith Training 101.
Semester 1: Sith History.
Semester 2: Destroy the Jedi!
Semester 1: Advanced Dark Side usage.
Semester 2: Stepping into the Emperor's shoes. You’re almost there- don't give up!
Unique GUID, so it won't override any other major (0x000B9A43)
Own icon (if it's too large please tell me)
Any feedback on glitches, pelling mistakes, etc, pelase tell me.
To install custom majors, download FrikaC's 'Majors Made Easier' hack found on this page, and make sure you read the instructions about how to use it
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 5.4 KB · Downloads: 3,584 · 19th Oct 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)