Testers Wanted - Forensic Investigation - by request
GUID is:0x000D6F0B - No overwriting
Focussed skills: Logic, Creativity, Mechanical, Cleaning
Forensic Investigation: the best way to catch the criminal!
Biochemistry for Beginners: the Science Behind the Art
Photography: Picturing the Blood Splatter
Fingerprinting: Telling the Difference Between a Whorl and an Arch
Criminological Theory: Who Commits Crime?
Analytical Instrumentation: Playing with Expensive Electrical Equipment
Biological Identification: Spot the Poison
Crime Scene To Court: How to Bag your Evidence
Graphologoy: The Handwriting of a Killer?
As per usual... thankyou button... :nod: comments... :haha: bugs... :mad: constructive criticism... :naughty:
(I'm in a bad mood because I forgot to attach the attachments, so it didn't let me post, so I reposted with attachments, so it accused me of spamming, so I hit back, and discovered it had deleted my masterful post - they take a long time!!! Hence the lazy posting!)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 2.2 KB · Downloads: 9,245 · 4th Nov 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2