Tree Stump Seat : Part of The JWoods Autumn Wonderland Set
Would you test this for me please....?
Made with v0.48c and Milkshape, it has its own unique (registered) GUID, is compatable with ALL games and is colour enabled.
Polygon Count: 211 (= VERY low )
This is a tree stump that your Sims can sit on!.
(the matching Table is HERE)
OK, nothing special (again! :confused: ) but quite pretty for Thanksgiving/Seasonal parties and Autumn themed stories and all that...
Oh, and it looks really nice when used in conjuction with the JWoods Autumn Wonderland Donation Set....
As it's a seat, it can be found in COMFORT/Miscellaneous
It comes with green grass (default) or brown grass (recolour)
Oh, and if you visited the JWoods Autumn Wonderland Donation Set a few days ago and the donation link wasn't working....it is now, so please consider making a donation...and you'll receive this set as a 'thank you' gift
Please report any issues...and thanks for testing..
LOTS: Please do not include this in any LOT uploads. It is here to raise awareness of the JWoods Autumn Wonderland Donation Set ....
Recolours: Please feel free to post recolours here at MTS2 or any site, especially if you think it will help to tell other people about the rest of this set ( The JWoods Autumn Wonderland Donation Set ).
(As with all of my items) please do NOT include my original mesh file in the recolours...please link back to it at this thread. .
Lastly, please do not clone or use on pay/subscription sites. Thanks
Oh....and dont forget to see the rest of the items in The JWoods Autumn Wonderland Donation Set ... (and please read the text on the webpage which explains what this set is for.)
Antique: Antique or Historical
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 243.7 KB · Downloads: 27,219 · 19th Oct 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3