Eroica - Comes with new hair mesh
Eroica AKA: The Earl Dorian Red Gloria from the manga "From Eroica with Love" by Yasuko Aoike.
The hair mesh was created by me.
Feel free to make any recolours of the hair if you like, just make sure you credit me and drop a link back to this post.
I AM quite new at creating meshes, this was an experiment due to how puffy Eroica's hair is! The Hair comes with two Meshes. One for adult, another for teen. So all ages fit decently.
I was going to make an outfit for him, I might in the future, but the already in-game outfit he wears in the screenshots seems to do nicely for now.
The Skin tone that comes with him is a slight edit from MimeWhite's Sephiroth Skin Tone. So I cannot take full credit for that.
You can find the original skin tone and Sephiroth back at this link: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=49051
He comes with eyeliner and lipcolour that were created by me.
Eyes were created by me but edited from a texture found a while ago on modthesims2. The original texture I worked from, I'm not too sure where to find and credit, however.
People seemed to be having trouble since I don't believe the package file installs the mesh properly (or at all). So for this sim to work properly, you can grab the hair mesh here!
Hopefully that will fix the problem!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Dorian Red Gloria - Eclipse.zip
Size: 2.27 MB · Downloads: 1,103 · 25th Oct 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)