My First Creations:Guess Tube Top & Guess Jeans
I fixed a part of jeans' texture please download it again
First I want to thank Faylen for her great tutorials.It really helped me alot.
I'm very happy and glad to show you my very first creations
First one is geranium tube top from Guess
Second one is trendy jeans from Guess with denim boots
You can download both in one file or if you didn't like one of them download them separately too.It works great in my game but If there is something wrong tell me.
Please write your comments here.Enjoy!!
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 573.0 KB · Downloads: 423 · 19th May 2005
Size: 496.9 KB · Downloads: 355 · 19th May 2005
Size: 75.8 KB · Downloads: 412 · 18th May 2005
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.