"Is Chair a Booth" / "Is Sofa a Sectional" global patches (updated for AL)
Uploaded 10th Sep 2006 at 3:35 PM · Updated 12th Jan 2009 at 7:54 PM by Inge Jones
Both are compatible with all games to Apartment Life inclusive, but of course you need an EP that knows about sectionals in order to use a cloned sectional in the first place!
Place the packages in your Downloads folder, as normal.
hacked global BHAV 0x0433 "EP2 - Is Chair a Booth?"
hacked global BHAV 0x0478 "EP2 - Is Chair a Sectional Sofa?"
If you are cloning a booth or sectional sofa to share, point your users to this thread to download the patch. It's best not to include it with your object, in case the patch needs updating. Having several versions of it could cause problems.
Object Mods: Object Interaction Mods (things that change how sims interact with objects or their environment, like "Multi-owner door" or "sunbathe anywhere")
Tags: #sectional booth
Size: 431 Bytes · Downloads: 51,499 · 1st Sep 2008
|431 Bytes||51,499||1st Sep 2008|
Size: 340 Bytes · Downloads: 78,664 · 10th Sep 2006
|340 Bytes||78,664||10th Sep 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
by Lord Darcy