The Complete Castle Wall Set
The castle kit pieces from the TS2 Store are lovely, but I quickly realised their use was very limited as there were no wall coverings to match, after some extracting of textures and fiddling with colours and adding moss and fixing seams I can finally say I'm rather happy with the result. (These can obviously be used without the actual TS2 Store Downloads as they're just regular walls).
There are six walls altogether, all named accordingly:
If you use the moveobjects cheat you can make the "Outside" wall and the "Foundation" & "Outside 2" walls work together to create the illusion that its all one wall like so:
The "Outside 3" wall was created to go on the second floor and the "Under Water" wall works well in pools or under bridges etc.
May all your knights be fair and your damsels be brave.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 402.2 KB · Downloads: 11,030 · 13th Mar 2009
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2