Garden with perfect harvestables for busy sims
Supernatural lot! A separate 2x2 lot with all 11 new plants, 1.38 patch required.
A dedicated sim worked its butt off to bring you a complete garden with perfect fruits, veggies and specials.
All ingredient harvestables from basegame and World Adventures are in perfect condition and can be harvested here by sims that are too busy pursuing other interests.
So, what's the deal with this lot?
I like for my sims to have the opportunity to harvest perfect quality items without having to start from scratch with nice items from the grocery store, not to mention the trouble of getting perfect flame/lifefruit, eggs, cheese, patty and steak.
Just place this lot in the neighbourhood and send your sims out to harvest the desired items.
This is NOT a mod or hack, nor will it add any mods or hacks to your game. If you have problems related to plants and harvestables in your game, first thing to do is check for any outdated mods you've installed in your game.
Additional testing in a vanilla World Adventures game showed no problems with this lot.
Tested in a vanilla Basegame only, works just like in any other game, WA-plants just won't appear - so, yeah, it will look a bit empty
This project started after I downloaded BlackCat,007's Ingredient Overhaul mod and wanted her harvestables in perfect condition as well.
The same lot with these ingredients* added is available for other users of this mod, grab the Perfect Harvest MOD VERSION.rar
*Dragon Fruit Plant
Goes without saying that you don't upload this to the exchange or paysites, thanks.
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 19.248
Delphy's CUSTARD for reducing the file size loltastically.
A thousand thanks to the creative and skilled creators for keeping the sims 2 and 3 interesting.
Number of bedrooms: |
Not Applicable: For Commercial Lots
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fixtures Only: Lot is furnished how one would expect a real life unfurnished house or apartment to be
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Built with Game Version: 3.2.8
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Perfect Harvest - SHT MOD.rar
| Updated for Late Night, Pets and Showtime - for users of the Ingredient Overhaul mod.
Size: 838.9 KB · Downloads: 1,271 · 11th Jul 2012
Perferct harvest - Showtime.rar
| Updated for Late Night, Pets and Showtime
Size: 802.8 KB · Downloads: 2,420 · 10th Jul 2012
Perfect Harvest MOD VERSION.rar
| For users of the Ingredient Overhaul mod.
Size: 109.7 KB · Downloads: 3,659 · 23rd May 2010
| If in doubt, this is the one you want.
Size: 111.0 KB · Downloads: 13,123 · 23rd May 2010
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3