Bramden Corner - NO CC, 3 bd/2.5 ba
This is a Federal-style Colonial home for a corner lot. It has an unfurnished attic room on the third level, which you could use as a hobby room, playroom, or an additional bedroom and bath. The third bedroom is quite small so I furnished it as a nursery; it’s connected to the master bedroom with an arch covered by a curtain (which Sims are able to walk through).
This lot is CC-free
- 20x30 lot (built on Riverside Roost in Willow Creek)
- $132,344 | $48,219
- 3 bd/2.5 ba
This lot does not contain custom content items, but I used plasticbox's Clutter Anywhere when decorating it. So some decor items will disappear if you don't have this.
I used resized objects on this lot, so make sure you don't place it from Manage Worlds; if you do, the resized objects will revert to their original size.
Even though this lot does not contain custom content items, TS4 currently marks as modded any lot saved while any CC is installed. So you need to tick the box to "include custom content" in order to see this in your Library.
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 48,219
Lot Price (unfurnished): 132,344
Number of bedrooms: |
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 240.1 KB · Downloads: 2,329 · 26th Jul 2015
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2