Bespoke Build Set
BESPOKE LOT PACK : 15 Houses
BESPOKE CURTAINS & BLINDS
ROOF RECOLORS made compatible with Niol's roof shaders by simsllama.
BESPOKE ROOF TRIM ADD ONS
BESPOKE BUILD SET
BESPOKE FLOORS & WALLS
INSPIRATION: So much about this set is the result of the Sims 2 community it felt wrong not to acknowlege that in a small way. I've used pheonix_pharie's Modern Georgian Manor set for absolutely ages and think it's just about perfect so this set was heavily influenced by theirs. Nysha and Raynuss both came out with really nice sets when I was actively making these so they had an influence. Not to mention Lee who introduced me to the wonders of centered windows and doors, MLC for her lovely porch sets, fansee who once wanted columns that hid in cutaway view, ekrubynaffit who was looking for blue roof trim once upon a time, and more recently Peni Griffin who's posts made me go back and make sure as much of this set as possible could be used without cheats.
Generally low to average. The gingerbread and flower boxes are comparatively high and worth taking note of but nothing is outrageous. See post for exact counts.
Lamare, Chris Hatch and d4RE who offered help and answered my questions. SimPe, AGS, Milkshape and Photoshop. Maxis for the meshes and textures and MTS for hosting and the new tables.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 146.7 KB · Downloads: 4,342 · 5th Jun 2022
Size: 8.61 MB · Downloads: 50,878 · 17th Jul 2020
Size: 1.98 MB · Downloads: 42,231 · 15th Jul 2018
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Honeywell.