Sims are now prevented from initiating autonomous socials towards sims who are using the bubble blower.
Sims were prevented from initiating autonomous socials towards dining sims, but not eating sims. This update adds checks to eating sims, too.
This mod adds important checks to numerous interactions which prevent other sim from initiating autonomous social interactions towards any sim who is engaged in such an interaction. Maxis added such checks to many interactions already, but forgot to or were too lazy to add them to many others. In addition, sims are now also prevented from initiating autonomous Greet interactions towards sims who are engaged in an interaction which prevents autonomous socials. If you have ever been annoyed by other sims constantly initiating Greet interactions towards your dining sims, for example, this fixes that.
Sims won't initiate autonomous interactions towards any sim who is engaged in one of the following interactions:
- Painting on an easel or drawing on a drawing board.
- Reading a newspaper, or doing crossword on a newspaper.
- Reading a magazine.
- Playing on an activity table.
- Splashing on a puddle.
- Using a computer (except playing video games). The check should also be added to the Play Video Game interaction on computers, but it would conflict with many mods out there. I've left it out.
- Relaxing in a hot-tub or hot spring.
- Jumping rope.
- Watching TV.
- Building a sandcastle.
- Drinking tea from a tea table.
- Talking on the phone. This mod also makes it so that sims will only consider putting the handset on the ground if they have 100 or lower Neat.
You need the latest version of 7zip
to get this mod.
Apartment Life and/or M&G.
Check the image.