32 Comments / replies (Who?
- 4 Feedback Posts,
3 Thanks Posts
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below the description for more information.
These meshes have updated again by the awesome ronyu02. New meshes have 'UVUpdate' in the file name. The older meshes are reloaded for existing recolors. The UVMap has been edited for further recolors. Please see his threads for recolors. Old rules still apply.
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Return of the Naruto Headband! Not exactly new, but improved, I hope. The start of my angst recovery.
First things first, rules:
1. Do not redistribute. Leave the mesh package here. If you want to use this with a sim upload, link downloaders to this thread. Do not include the mesh package with your sim. DO NOT upload to the exchange.
2. Recoloring is allowed, but do not alter the mesh package.
3. Any creator wishing to do something other than recolor the item, please ask me first. Observe copyright laws.
Compared to the old version that could be worn by only teen males, now: male and female, elder through child can wear this headband. It can also be worn with other accessories.
These meshes were molded on hair styles that fit close to the head. Hair that has any bulk will show through this headband. There is a tiny gap between the headband and the head to allow for hairstyles that are a little thicker. It's the best compromise I can make.
This package includes five different meshes and has a new texture with the help of ronyu02
. It was the upcoming release of his Team Kurenai sims that facilitated the reworking and quick release of this item.
If you downloaded Sasuke from this thread
, these files have new names. Please find and delete your old ones. To find them in your downloads folder, search for the initials BM or the word 'hitaeate'. The names were: MESH-BMTeenHitaeate050815.package and 95a9239c_tmhitaeate.package.
You will have to re-equip existing sims with this headband.
Included in this download are the files:
ronyu02_Baimei-Hitaeate060424(UVupdate060629)_Leaf_Blue - recolor and all the coding
MESH_Baimei-Hitaeate060424(UVupdate060629) - 5 meshes in here
- Meshes for all ages and genders made by and base texture painted by myself.
- Ronyu02 for reworking the texture, reminding me to fix the coding so this headband can be worn with other accessories, and for testing this item before release. Many thanks!
- Created with Milkshape, 1.7.8, Wes H's Unimesh plugin, SimPE
.58 and Adobe Photoshop Elements.