Party Pinata (functional)
I originally started this for the MTS2 Birthday celebrations... Then got distracted. Several times. So finally, over a month later...
Sims looking for something to bash up (or maybe just candy,) will love this pinata. They will bash at it with a plank of wood until it breaks, resulting in a delicious pile of candy which everyone can share in. You'll also get plenty of cheering while you try to smash it! The default mesh has the bright colour. The pale version is in the recolour zip.
Very special thanks go to Numenor, who was extremely helpful in colour enabling this item properly, as well as showing me how to colour enable multi-state items myself in the future.
The pinata can be found in General > Party. It has 1048 polys (on the high side, so don't fill your lot with them!).
I have not been able to test these on a machine without NL or OFB installed, but I believe that it should be compatible. If you can confirm this, please do. University is required. The object uses the pillow fight animations that came with this game. No, I will not make a base game version - there's just no animation that comes close. I looked.
You must have both packages in echo_pinata.zip in your downloads directory for the object to work.
Bug reports are, as always, welcome.
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 35.0 KB · Downloads: 24,592 · 10th Jun 2006
Size: 128.1 KB · Downloads: 32,105 · 10th Jun 2006
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5