"Untucked" Shorts and Summery Tops (LOTS of 'em!)
Updated: 6th Sep 2008 at 9:18 PM - editing search parameters
The tops are skintight and extra long. They can be worn with any pants, but only look untucked when paired up with these special shorts or my older "untucked" pants.
The shorts are designed to create the illusion of an untucked shirt. They only look right with long skintight tops like these - any standard length Maxis top will look wrong. But skintight tops by other creators will work great if they're long enough! The shorts even add a subtle bottom hem to any such top they're paired with.
So pick a set or two, mix & match 'em, and have fun!
Of course all these clothes also work perfectly with my other "untucked" sets available here and here.
Maxis Meshes - Everyday Only - No EPs Required
Tags: #untucked pants, #untucked shorts, #untucked tops, #summer tops, #summer tees, #untucked tees, #stripey tees, #striped tees, #striped tee, #stripes, #striped t-shirt, #singlets, #singlet, #wifebeater, #sneakers, #fanseeuntuckedtops, #fanseeuntuckedpants, #untuckable top, #untuckables
Too much information to load! Please check each package file individually inside the Downloads tab!
Size: 650.9 KB · Downloads: 9,474 · 27th Jun 2006
|650.9 KB||9,474||27th Jun 2006|
Size: 507.1 KB · Downloads: 6,643 · 27th Jun 2006
|507.1 KB||6,643||27th Jun 2006|
Size: 907.0 KB · Downloads: 8,471 · 27th Jun 2006
|907.0 KB||8,471||27th Jun 2006|
Size: 1.20 MB · Downloads: 9,644 · 27th Jun 2006
|1.20 MB||9,644||27th Jun 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.