Rubiks Cube For Cats!! (Working)
Uploaded 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:36 PM · Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:29 PM by Canoodle
You can find this in Misc/Pets.
You must have the Pets Expansion Pack installed to use this mod.
[Permission is given to recolour but the contents of this file are not to be re-posted, links to my original file only please]
For more of my creations please visit www.sims2workshop.com
Description: A Rubiks Cube for your cats to play with. If your cat plays with it long enough, it will eventuall complete the RubiksCube puzzle!!! =)
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 26.9 KB · Downloads: 35,202 · 23rd Oct 2006
|26.9 KB||35,202||23rd Oct 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.