Uploaded 14th Nov 2006 at 12:35 PM · Updated 15th Nov 2006 at 2:49 PM by Helga86
This hair i've seen on TV and decided to make it for sims. This is my first try to make curly hair, and i hope, you'll like it.
Mesh is compatible adult, young adult and elder.
Please feel free to recolor it.
Accessories from http://www.peggysims2.net/index.htm, not include
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 8.26 MB · Downloads: 26,201 · 15th Nov 2006
|8.26 MB||26,201||15th Nov 2006|
Size: 5.55 MB · Downloads: 34,233 · 14th Nov 2006
|5.55 MB||34,233||14th Nov 2006|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.