MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Catarina - My Brazilian Sim

by EveZ Posted 25th Dec 2006 at 12:15 AM - Updated 30th Dec 2006 at 6:13 AM by EveZ : Adding Images
11 Comments / replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Hey everybody! I haven't uploaded anything for a little while, so here's my latest Creation! She's a gorgeous Portuguese Girl from Brazil. She comes with...
Skin by Enayla at MTS2:http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=40418
Eyes by Enayla at MTS2: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=40418
Eyeliner by Serasims: http://www.serasims.de/
Eyebrows by Helaene:http://www.helaene.com/
Lipstick by Helaene: http://www.helaene.com/
Blush by Helaene: http://www.helaene.com/
Freckles (Costume Makeup) by Sussi at MTS2: http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=763187
Hair by Flora at XMSims, (Mesh not Included): http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair49.htm
Outfit by SimplyElau, (Mesh not Included): http://www.simplyelau.it/clothes/fe...dult/swim03.htm





Enjoy! More Sims will be on the way soon.

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 2
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
Catarina.rar

Size: 2.71 MB · Downloads: 1,977 · 25th Dec 2006
2.71 MB 1,977 25th Dec 2006
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Meshes needed! This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.

3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
  • You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use Clean Installer to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get S2PCI here: Clean Installer Official Site.
Need more information?
Special Installation Instructions
  • If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
 
11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 12:42 PM
OMG! She looks like my friend! Wonderfully!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 3:58 PM
she looks great! thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:25 PM
Shes beautiful. Very brasilian. Thanks.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 3:35 AM
Well...she is either Portuguese or Brazilian. She can't be both, but nice sim, anyways! I'm Brazilian and I do not look like that....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 5:46 AM
Ah. But her race is Portuguese, but she was born in Brazil. She's still a Brazilian. Sorry if that was unclear.
I'm glad you like her, though.

EveZ
Please check out my news set of outfits!
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=219976
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 7:17 AM
Whoa! This chick is HOT! Looks like my avatar gets another wife.

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 12:21 AM
Hey Eve! Well, she looks more portuguese than brazilian, but she's gorgeous anyway ^_^ Great job.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveZ
Ah. But her race is Portuguese, but she was born in Brazil. She's still a Brazilian. Sorry if that was unclear.
I'm glad you like her, though.


So you are Portuguese, Eve?
Test Subject
DELETED POST
6th Mar 2007 at 3:20 AM
Default Brazilian
This message has been deleted by Thay Tamy.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 12:36 AM
I People, i am brazilian, say portuguese!
Okay? i not say english!

OMG, very beautiful you're girl!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 3:38 PM
Definitely, she's PortugueseHehe

Nice creation EveZ