"Dust Buster": Hand-held vacuum cleaner (new mesh)
Uploaded 13th Jan 2007 at 8:06 PM · Updated 12th Oct 2008 at 11:13 AM by -Maylin-
I've created this hand-held vacuum cleaner: the "Dust Buster"
Faces 184 Vertices 352
Performance: When using it, your sim wins "cleaning" points...
You can find it under Kitchen/small appliances Price:300
Hope you like it!
Feedbacks and Thanks are always appreciated
**Do not post my creations to the exchange!
*Recolor my meshes is allowed (free only) but please link back to my post for original meshes.
Do not include my meshes with your recolor files.
*Including in a house lot is allowed (free only) with credits and link.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Object created by -Maylin-
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 26.4 KB · Downloads: 11,922 · 13th Jan 2007
|26.4 KB||11,922||13th Jan 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.