MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Belinda Jones ~ Brunettes do better

by Aleesha Posted 21st Mar 2007 at 6:29 PM - Updated 27th Mar 2007 at 10:31 AM by Aleesha
9 Comments / replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
This is Belinda Jones, 23 years old from Dallas/Texas.
She's currently in a contest at S2C and was requested in another thread here.

I got Jirka's permission for the skintone edit, it's stated that the original is by him in the file description. Thank you

Have fun and please don't upload to the exchange or elsewhere

Custom Content Included:
- Aleesha's recolor of Oepu's eyes http://www.modthesims2.com/member/oepu
- helaene - august brows 7 - helaene
- Edited by Aleesha, Original skintone by Jirka (Glance) Jirka @ Glance
Tags: #Belinda, #Model

You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.

Sims 2
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents Size Downloads Date
BelindaJones.zip

Size: 3.28 MB · Downloads: 4,802 · 23rd Mar 2007
3.28 MB 4,802 23rd Mar 2007
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.

3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
  • You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use Clean Installer to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get S2PCI here: Clean Installer Official Site.
Need more information?
Special Installation Instructions
  • If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
 
9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 11:17 AM
amazing
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 11:19 AM
She looks so pretty congrulations

But i wonder a thing where did you download this beautiful hairs especially second one
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 11:36 AM
The hair in the 2nd pic is by Chaz Designs on The Sim's Resource. The first hair is by Rose Sims.

Great Sim, Leesha!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 3:35 PM
She is sooooo beautiful! Love her!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 3:46 PM
*narrows eyes* Brunettes do it better huh?

She is stunning even though she's a brunette

teeheeeeee

can't wait to put her in muh game.

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 4:55 PM
Thanks,she is gorgeous.

On Hiatus.Dunno if I'll ever come back.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 1:23 AM
Wow,wasn't this on some1 avatar at S2C(could be urs)

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Field Researcher
#9 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 10:17 AM
so pretty....thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 11:01 AM
thanks everyone
Brad: yep, it was mine