3 Maxis Beds Resized (+bonus!)
Here are the 3 Maxis popular beds I have not seen to be remodeled before.
Be sure you have original beds before installing them!
Medieval bed is not as rich as Maxis poster one so your poor sims now can afford it
It is not expensive.
All beds have decent comfort and sleep constants.
And They share textures with "parents" of course too.
(no shadows again sorry just miss that thing )
Cute nightstand with drawers to match desighner dresser in bedrooms, it has shadows and pull textures too. (as well as all my maxis match objects)
AddOn: Maxis Add-Ons (like an armchair that matches a Maxis couch)
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 30.1 KB · Downloads: 8,698 · 4th May 2007
Size: 76.0 KB · Downloads: 8,815 · 4th May 2007
Size: 85.1 KB · Downloads: 8,392 · 4th May 2007
Size: 73.0 KB · Downloads: 9,275 · 4th May 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2