Morague's Sunburn/Frostburn Maker Now with Tan Option
Yes - finally, you now have the option to add a tan - however, you need Bon Voyage for this new feature.
Sunburn/Frostburn needs Seasons
Tan/Sunburn/Frostburn needs Bon Voyage
Only install one of the packages! Delete previous versions.
Need to have your sim tanned ? sunburned? frostburned? Then this is the thing for you! Just click on the crate & choose your effect.
The crate can be purchased from the Miscellaneous\Miscellaneous category for $1. Simply click on Tan, Sunburn or Frostburn & the sim will become tanned, sunburned or frostburned.
There will be some lag involved - just like when the sim really goes into distress, but, this sunburn & frostburn do not involve distress. They just give the sim the appropriate overlays. You can remove the effects by clicking remove Tan, remove Sunburn or remove Frostburn, again, there is a bit of lag because the game has to locate then add or remove the associated overlays.
You absolutely must have Seasons for this to work! You must have Bon voyage for the tan overlay to work.
P.S. - I also added the option for Rosy Cheeks to both packages.
Quaxi - for Squinge, Inge, Echo & Dizzy - for giving me encouagement & confidence
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 1.1 KB · Downloads: 1,453 · 21st Apr 2009
Size: 1.2 KB · Downloads: 4,768 · 11th Dec 2008
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Page 2 of 2