Updated - 1 Tile Maxis Crib with dust ruffle - New Meshes - Mod
Uploaded 20th Jul 2007 at 10:19 PM · Updated 20th Jul 2010 at 9:29 PM by rebecah
I have resized this to fit toddlers better, fixed some coding errors and added the railing morphs. I have changed the test option to no longer test to see if toddlers energy is under 50% before they can use. I get so many pm's about this, so I've completely removed that. Toddlers may now use it no matter what their energy level is at.
Updated Crib July 28,2007 to be compatiable with Inge's great global hack. Please download the file named Updated072807Becks1TileCribWithDustRuffle.zip and overwrite the previous version.
Inge's mod can be found here:
Mainegal32 asked for a single tile maxis crib so I used my version with the dust ruffle.
Toddler put themselves to bed and get themselves up.
Textures are pulled from the Maxis crib and any recolors created for it.
It's found under General/Child I think I set the price at $50.
Thanks to everyone that helps make these creation possible.
Especially thanks to those that take time to comment and click the thanks button.
Thanks for the request Mainegal32!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: by rebecah I used the repository system for textures - recolor the Maxis crib for this crib. You must recolor the frame also to get the dust ruffle to match the bedding. This crib can not be placed against the wall from the ends a back wall is ok. Items can be place on tile between wall and crib without a problem. The crib bleeds into the wall from the end and makes it impossible for adults to place and remove infants.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 80.6 KB · Downloads: 6,699 · 5th May 2009
|80.6 KB||6,699||5th May 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I personally don't agree with personal policies and would very much like to see all policies be controlled by the board that items are posted on. It would make life so much easier for everyone. It would also eliminate the selfish/self center creators that have done so much harm to this caring and sharing community. Not one creator that I know of is able to do these things without the help of Maxis, Simpe, plugins, and all the great tutorials available.
Just in case someone wants to know my feelings on it...it is as follows:
You may use my creations freely. The only request I have is that you do not claim them as your own and PLEASE do not post on pay sites.
You may include them with you lot creations if you so desire. :)
Most of my meshes come from remeshing maxis items or can be found in the 3d mesh of unknown authors. If you wish to remesh any of my meshes you are free to do so. You may also include them with your recolors.
I do this strickly for fun. If you find anything wrong with my creations please let me know and I'll fix them if I capable of doing so or will at least post the problems found. I don't want to post junk!