The original skintone is by Ren (http://www.modthesims2.com/member/Ren) since I use his skins as defaults in the game. Thanks a lot for giving everyone permission to recolor them.
Skin Type: |
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Bajoran dark by Crunk Kitty.rar
Size: 4.93 MB · Downloads: 2,548 · 24th Jul 2007
Bajoran medium by Crunk Kitty.rar
Size: 6.21 MB · Downloads: 2,814 · 24th Jul 2007
Bajoran tan by Crunk Kitty.rar
Size: 6.12 MB · Downloads: 3,141 · 24th Jul 2007
Bajoran light by Crunk Kitty.rar
Size: 5.49 MB · Downloads: 3,813 · 21st Jul 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.