Warlokk Bodyshape 34C Full-Body Add-On MESH Set #1
Updated: 13th Aug 2007 at 5:23 PM
Included are the Tweed Jacket, Turtleneck Sweater Dress, Sweats, Sundress, Suit, and 'Slick' Suit. Everything is an everyday outfit, but sweats are also in workout clothes.
Each file contains the six meshes and 6 outfits for that particular size, and each outfit has an added pregnancy morph based on my upcoming v2.0 Adult Female Preg Morph Default replacement set, which better approximates the Maxis pregnancy belly and includes a breast swell.
Please note that Mimi_Mimosa at insiminator.net also made some of the Sundresses and they are different id's, so you can use them independantly. Outfits that use Mimi_Mimosa's meshes will not work with these meshes, and vice-versa. Mine include my pregnancy morph instead of the normal Maxis one.
All outfits have the same polygon count as the original Maxis outfits.
Warlokk, for releasing his Poser Magnets
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 5.02 MB · Downloads: 2,241 · 13th Aug 2007
|5.02 MB||2,241||13th Aug 2007|
Size: 5.02 MB · Downloads: 2,555 · 13th Aug 2007
|5.02 MB||2,555||13th Aug 2007|
Size: 5.02 MB · Downloads: 3,163 · 13th Aug 2007
|5.02 MB||3,163||13th Aug 2007|
Size: 5.01 MB · Downloads: 3,266 · 13th Aug 2007
|5.01 MB||3,266||13th Aug 2007|
Size: 5.02 MB · Downloads: 2,843 · 13th Aug 2007
|5.02 MB||2,843||13th Aug 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.