Modern Metal Art Easel- Sleek Way To Paint *Fixed Graphics Glitch*
Updated: 13th Oct 2008 at 3:06 PM - Fixed Typos, Rewording, All Fixed Minor Mesh Glitch Sorry
I think it looks cool in game but the UV need a little work but its a good start.
Sorry this has been changed This being my first post I mixed up the files went I went to repost due to the graphical flaw some how the skills reset on me. If you would like to change the skills I have no problem just dont repost it AT ALL. Its a nice mesh though for you game still hope you enjoy.
Ive learned from a mistake and hope to bring you more correct content soon. I do need suggestions though. Lol PM with them.
EDIT: There was a minor graphics glitch I fixed which was the base was a little to wide causing it to look funny. Fixed it up. Its Perfect.
EDIT: Posted Recolors for this on another page Can be found here.
DO NOT recolor with out my permission and do not repost unless its a recolor and if given the Okay and you properly credit me.
Its about 200 Polys. Alot less then the original i believe.
Credits go to Maxis, Wings, SimPE, And UVMapper Classic.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: All Sims love to paint, and with an Independent Expressions' Easel, painting is a snap. This "blank canvas" is sturdy enough for use indoors or out, and blank enough to allow even the most independent creativity to blossom and grow.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Modern Metal Art Easel.rar
Size: 31.4 KB · Downloads: 10,097 · 30th Aug 2007
|31.4 KB||10,097||30th Aug 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
-Do not clone or recolor my projects and work unless I state other wise on my posts. If I do allow it, its allows in need of clearance from me via PM or Email
Please reply to me nicely I don't like people just completely throwing out my stuff verbally It makes me sad to see this.
Also I'm happy to here what you think of my work send me as many PM's as you want.LOl Send me pictures even