Door & Window "Le Chateau": 2 new meshes!
Updated: 8th Feb 2010 at 9:09 AM - fix images
I have created a build set for your castle. It contains a door and a window:
The door (outside and inside views):
The window (outside and inside views):
The two parts are usable in diagonal too. You'll have to download the 2 packages for each item.
This set is useful for your medieval lots and stories. I hope you'll like it!
*Do not post my creations to the exchange!
*Recolor my meshes is allowed (free only) but please link back to my post for original meshes.
Do not include my meshes with your recolor folders.
*Including in a house lot is allowed (free only) with credits and link.
*And forgive my bad english, it's not my native language
Created with Blender, The Gimp, SimPE, and UVMapper.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 393.9 KB · Downloads: 26,257 · 17th Sep 2007
|393.9 KB||26,257||17th Sep 2007|
Size: 281.3 KB · Downloads: 28,320 · 17th Sep 2007
|281.3 KB||28,320||17th Sep 2007|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.