Metro Window Set
This set uses the repository technique meaning that the master window holds the texture. If you want to recolor the set you only have to recolor the master file. If you don't like any of the windows you can safely delete them but you do need the master file in order for the textures to show up.
All of the windows come with a diagonal version and I included a white, wood, metal, white glass and blue glass recolor in the file.
All of the windows come in three versions and connect seamlessly: 1-tiled full frame, 1-tiled frame with one open side and 1-tiled frame with both sides open. That way you can mix and match them and create n-tiled windows.
These are the full size window designs:
These are the privacy windows:
The small counter window leaves enough space to place most of the kitchen cabinets above it.
The bottom windows go perfectly on "lowered" walls. Place the windows first then lower the wall.
This is an example of how you can mix and match the windows:
Build Mode -> Windows
Policy: You can include my objects in house uploads on any site except of paysites. You can also recolor my objects or do what you wish (except of using them for paysites) but please give me some credit. Thank you! That also includes all of my old objects.
Too many files (91) to list them all. All of the windows are between F14/V28 and F96/V184
SimPE, JWoods and Numenor
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 432.4 KB · Downloads: 174,832 · 14th Nov 2007
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 7
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Tiggy027.