2 MESH + 77 Boys Separates : Smooks Brothers 2008 Collection
Uploaded 4th Aug 2008 at 8:55 PM · Updated 19th Jan 2012 at 2:07 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
Boys Apparel : Separates
Is your sim boy the scion of a wealthy family? Does he attend prep school with the Landgraab children? Is he destined for Academie LeTour? Or perhaps he needs to dress well for a visit to grandma's house? If so, then the refined and well tailored look of Smooks Brothers apparel will suit him perfectly!
(If people express an interest, I *will* make Smooks Brothers apparel for teens, young adults, adults and elders. Maybe toddlers. Just may take a while.)
==> DIRECTIONS <==
This clothing is in multiple posts! To get the entire collection, click on "view all comments" to see all the posts!
- 2 NEW MESHES post #1
These require recolors from post #4 and post #5
- 32 polo shirts : solid, striped, llama Maxis recolor, post #2
- 17 dress shirts : Oxford, solid, stripe, plaid Maxis recolor, post #3
- 16 Sweaters, Vests, Untucked Polos recolors of my mesh, post #4
- 12 Creased Dress Slacks recolors of my mesh, post #5
You may also like my corduroys and uncreased pants,
or Nightly367's striped dress shirt and pants outfits (not shown),
or penguiny7's striped shirts for girls (not shown),
or fakepeeps7's polo shirts (not shown).
If you like Maxis match clothing like this, check out oepu's Maxis Dreams project!
I've made TWO NEW MESHES for the Smooks Brothers boys apparel collection.
The untucked collared shirt is a top, the creased dress slacks are a bottom.
Both meshes come with a UV map. Both meshes have a fat morph.
You need the MESHES and RECOLORS from posts #4 and #5 to see this clothing
untucked collar top mesh : 1342 (comparable to Maxis tops)
creased slacks mesh : 784 (same as Maxis adult male creased pants)
- You MAY modify my meshes, but please link here for credit.
- You MAY recolor my meshes, please do! UV maps included with meshes.
- Do NOT upload the mesh with your recolors, link to this thread instead.
- You MAY upload the mesh and my recolors with uploaded sims / lots, but NOT with your own recolors, see above.
- You MAY modify my textures, but please link here for credit.
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
Thank you HP and Tig for helping me use the correct skeleton for the slacks mesh.
Thank you fanseelamb for explaining dependent textures.
Thanks to Maxis for the game and source textures (modified by me).
Thanks to the creators of and MilkShape, and Wes and Demon for plugins.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.No game information could be extracted from the uploaded files.
This download has specific instructions!
Some of the clothing uses my meshes.
Get the MESHES from the "Download files" box above.
Get the RECOLORS from Comments, click the Comments tab. Or use the recolor links below.
post #5 - recolors of slacks
post #4 - recolors of sweaters, vests, untucked polos
Some of the clothing uses Maxis Meshes.
post #2 - polo shirts, short sleeve, tucked
post #3 - dress shirts, long sleeve
untucked collared top cm MESH.zip
Size: 101.9 KB · Downloads: 12,366 · 6th Aug 2008
|101.9 KB||12,366||6th Aug 2008|
slacks cm MESH.zip
Size: 76.3 KB · Downloads: 13,051 · 5th Aug 2008
|76.3 KB||13,051||5th Aug 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge