Skyway Dorm, 8 units
Uploaded 21st Oct 2008 at 2:45 AM · Updated 21st Oct 2008 at 5:15 AM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail :)
There are a variety of room sizes. (Not that it matters to the students, each room costs the same, unlike in apartments. So let your low-income sim enjoy the life of luxury for “four” years.) 2 rooms are 5x4, 4 are 4x4, and the two on the second floor I call suites or apartments; the “Myne” door enters into the living room, with a separate bedroom and bath. So your simmy can hide away from those mean bullies who always pick on him for being such a nerd :D. There are also five separate public areas: the dining room and lounge on the first floor, and library, game room, and music room on the 2nd floor. You could add a rooftop patio if you wanted. And the backyard has so much extra space, I put in a pool! You could add a soccer goal or basketball hoop!
Check out all the photos at photobucket
I played this dorm and the cook didn't come, then i realized i had forgotten sprinklers and used the wrong stove. so i fixed that, and now the cook will come!
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: Dorm
Custom Content Included:
- Sweet Dreams Single Bed by Sims Gedoehns
(I used this bed in all the dorm rooms because I think it looks kind of like dorm room beds, and it has a high comfort and energy rating.)
Custom Content Required and Not Included:
- Seamless Window Set by Numenor. Download the basic set.
Title: Skyway Hall (8 Rooms)
Description: Designed by Tolli www.simgedoehns.de
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
|Open for Business|
Skyway Hall (8 Rooms)_3_clean.rar
Size: 819.6 KB · Downloads: 1,404 · 21st Oct 2008
|819.6 KB||1,404||21st Oct 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: