Hi, all! This is a newer version of my previous upload. I wanted to make it smaller, more realistic, and game friendly.
NEW FEATURES :
- new mesh
- smaller size
- new texture
- 13 colors
- inside of mailbox is now visible (not visible in previous version)
- fixed placement bug (sims sometimes placed mail inside of brick, now fixed)
- now visible in neighborhood view
To use this correctly, you must first download and install Pfish's invisible mailbox here:
Without this, the ball on the top of the post will poke through the brick.
Once you have everything installed, follow these instructions for use on the game:
1. Select the design tool and click on the default mailbox.
2. In the color option, select the mailbox with no post (invisibe).
3. Hold ctrl+shift and press c. In the cheat box type 'moveobjects on'.
4. The brick mailbox is in decorations-misc.
Select it and place it on the same tile as the default mailbox, and your done!
Use the design tool to change colors.( see image below)
Please link back recolors and don't repost or exchange.
Your thanks and comments motivate me to upload(hint, hint)
Thanks to all mts2 members who post tutorials and ask the stupid questions(so I don't have to).