San Francisco Row House Apartments
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: $210k
Title: Row House Apartments
Description: Inspired by San Francisco style row houses, this lot has 3 completely furnished and decorated "''apartments"'': a 1 bedroom, a 2 bedroom and a deluxe 3 bedroom unit. Two of the units have direct access to the roof top garden and there is also a community garden with a fishing pond and room to plant vegetables or set up a playground. This would be a great lot for a group of room mates or a large multigenerational family. 30x20 lot size. $210 furnished
Row House Apartments.rar
Size: 3.25 MB · Downloads: 6,824 · 7th Jul 2009
|3.25 MB||6,824||7th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!