(If she is too sweet for you, she also looks great all punked up too.)
* French Toast
* Classical Music
* Master of the Arts
If you would like Vivian to look exactly as she does in my pictures, I use...
* Eye Defaults: by Aikea Guinea
* Face Skin Defaults: by Aikea Guinea
* Body Skin Defaults: by HystericalParoxism
* Shine Defaults: by HystericalParoxism
* Slider Hack: I used Rick & Delphy's to create Vivian. If you are going to play around with her facial structure in CAS you will need to have either that, or AwesomeMod or Indie Stone installed in order to avoid her parameters resetting.
Vivian's blouse uses DecoSwirl by Lethe_s from her Deco Pattern Set!
Her pyjama pants use #7 by ashleydoom from her 10 Mixed Patterns
Download and extract from the file then simply place the .SIM file in your My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims\ folder. Then you'll find her in CAS in your pre-made Sim Bin.
Special thanks to all those listed above for sharing their tools, skins and textures.
This download has custom installation instructions!
In addition to the normal installation instructions, this download also has a custom instruction, as follows:
Size: 317.6 KB · Downloads: 5,217 · 15th Jul 2009
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|modthesims.info/d/352093 (non-MTS2 link)|
|modthesims.info/d/346292 (non-MTS2 link)|
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
21 Comments / replies (Who?)