Limbo Window - Counterheight
Updated: 3rd Jan 2010 at 5:43 AM
- The opacity of the glass is the same, it only appears different because of the angle and lighting of the screenshot
- The window has the same colors as the full height one in game, and can be fully recolored in CAST
- Has straight and diagonal version
- Custom icon
- There is one tiny flaw in the mapping, but it is only noticeable if you use horizontal textures
NOTE: This should be considered in testing and a BETA version. All tools, packages, etc, are still evolving. I have had this window (with broken wallmasks) in and out of my game for a week with no issue. I've built, I've packaged, and I played with a Sim on the lot. The only interesting thing I found was that the window didn't package in my lot.
Polys - Same as original window. I don't know how to read this since each object can have 1-4 mesh files.
Inge & Peter Jones for and s3pe.
Wes_H for his Milkshape Plugins
teko for pointing me in the direction of the wallmask
daluved1 for her tutorials - finally figured out the wallmask! =) and dds and alpha's
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Huge lunatic_limbo window short_aug082009
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 620.7 KB · Downloads: 32,441 · 9th Aug 2009
|620.7 KB||32,441||9th Aug 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
[size=4]Thanks for visiting! Enjoy my content responsibly. POLICY [/size]
Sims2Artists | GoS | tumblr
---- CEP-Extras List ----
Life Stories | EA Sims 2 Store Items | EA Pre-Order Incentives | Pet Stories | Castaway Stories
Maxis Match | IKEA Extras | Holy Simoly Add-ons | Overrides and Defaults
4esf Archive | Holy Simoly Archive
[color=dimgray]If you enjoy the content on s2a or GoS, consider donating to support hosting costs.[/color]