Updated: 13th Aug 2009 at 11:31 PM
I figured it was time for something different. This home is wrecked, broken down to its foundations and all-around spooky to live in - yet you can! If your Sims are brave enough, this home offers a good sized living for two, with any comforts they may need.
Just do better than my testing Sim, Sheila Showoff, who actually died while testing this lot. The name of it shouldn't come as a surprise now, should it?
On the outside, we find a few distinct area's - though, distinct.. Their remains are obvious. Among others, you find a wrecked garage, the ruins of a once-gorgeous terrace (which is still usable!), and an overgrown sanctuary for the man carrying Sheila's plumbob - how much good that did her, remains to be seen..
The inside brings even more decay and ruin, with a withered living room and kitchen combination, a rusty old bathroom and a bedroom that should surely cause some nightmares. Mind you, despite all the decay, this is still fully functional.
We've reached the end of this little tour now, then. In closing, a word of thanks to guatla for his amazing Paint On Paint pattern set, and to (of course!) Sheila Showoff, whoms wonderful couch-potatoe-ness will never be forgotten.
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price Unfurnished: §54.0280
Lot Price Furnished: §134.764
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Sheila's Decay
Description: An old dream house now into ruins, this is the home where the lady Sheila drew her last breath. As years went by, the house fell into a state of decay, and it has become the source of unease and fear for its neighbours. Will your Sim dare to live here? Custom textures by guatla - Paint on Paint - at modthesims.com.
Size: 2.85 MB · Downloads: 9,986 · 14th Aug 2009
|2.85 MB||9,986||14th Aug 2009|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!