Medieval Female Hat: new mesh!
Uploaded 16th Apr 2010 at 9:54 PM · Updated 15th May 2010 at 5:20 PM by -Maylin-
Here is my last entry for the Medieval Challenge.
It's a new mesh: the Medieval Female Hat:
Based on a real one.
It can be found under Female Hair/Hat and it is available for Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders.
Recolourable Channels: 3
This is also my first CAS creation and I hope you will like it
High Details : 5496 Faces
Low Details: 2304 Faces
Created with Blender converted in Milkshape
TSRW, Delphy Sims3Pack Multi Installer
Whitherider and Lee for help and advices
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Maylin_Medieval Female Hat_160410.rar
Size: 2.07 MB · Downloads: 6,077 · 16th Apr 2010
|2.07 MB||6,077||16th Apr 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: