Tiny Filesize Invisible Driveway for Lot Builders
To provide a replacement invisible driveway recolour of trivial - less than 2 kB - filesize. Both the driveway and the driveway extension may be made invisible. This recolour is compatible with both Nightlife and FreeTime.
You may include this recolour in any uploaded lots, whether for free or pay. Please include a credit and link to this page.
StephSim for her object requests, general inspiration, and the use of her medieval challenge Parson's Lot to model this recolour. Hexameter's Farm Wagon is shown on the driveway
SimPE and CEP for Sims 2 object creation
Corel Web Photo Paint, IrfranView, Microsoft Photo Editor and GIMP 2 for graphics file conversion, processing and sizing
Numenor's AnyGameStarter, for development and testing
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
| Tiny Filesize Invisible Driveway Recolour
Size: 730 Bytes · Downloads: 25,575 · 18th Apr 2010
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2