Dive In: Color Block Swim Suits for (Young) Adult Females
Updated: 31st May 2010 at 5:21 AM
Two sporty one piece swimsuits for young adult and adult females. Both are in one package file together and appear on the same row in Create-a-Sim. They're similar but a little different. The zippered suit has three color channels, and the one without the zipper has only two. The color combos shown above are the presets for each suit.
Examples of other ways the suits can be CAS-ted:
Sims: Diana Grey and Roxie Love both by HystericalParoxysm
Skin Defaults: Naughty and Nice Female Skins by Lady Frontbum
Eye Defaults: Oh My Eyes by escand
Hair: Diana's is from the base game, Roxie's from the store
Shoes: from lilisims
Fishie: for the zipper texture
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
|Gender||Female||Age||Young Adult Adult|
Size: 120.7 KB · Downloads: 8,540 · 31st May 2010
|120.7 KB||8,540||31st May 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hey everyone. I have pretty simple terms. You can have at my textures (most of them are edited Maxis anyway) and alphas. Just credit when you do. My clothes and hair can be uploaded with sims with credit and my objects can be uploaded with lots with credit. In the end, just have fun with them. This is the Internet and people will do whatever they like. Just letting you know how I'd like it to go down.