BIG TELESCOPES: Victor's Summer Sale Volume II
Uploaded 10th May 2011 at 9:31 PM · Updated 18th Oct 2018 at 6:17 AM by billielith
Victor has a new batch of telescope recolors today, the big one this time.
3 full, high-quality recolors of the big Maxis telescope ("Farstar e3"):
- All wood
- Wood with Verditer (blue accents)
- Wood with Malachite (green accents)
The ones with wood parts are Maxis-match, you can use them around alot of Maxis wooden stuff.
"Why buy the ordinary Maxis ones," Victor asks. "Get mine instead, at the same price! You don't need to go get any mesh of any sort, it's magic like that, don't worry about my profit. Have a nice object at home. You deserve the best! You deserve Victor's recolors."
"I tell you, these telescopes are way better! They are *fully* (not just partially!) recolored, wonderful in your medieval and otherwise ancient neighborhoods! And look attentively, I added two amazing new ones, with real Malachite and Verditer on them!"
Hobbies > Knowledge > The big telescope ("Farstar e3") Â§2,100
"Back in the days of Newton, these telescopes, weren't cheap at all. I bet you never realized, but even people as rich as me couldn't easily get one.", Victor says.
You heard that before? Well he's getting old, he repeats himself sometimes.
Check the Picture Bin below for details on the textures.
Hope you like. Enjoy! :D
Thanks to Numenor for his wonderful tutorial on object recolors. It's awesome.
Antique: Antique or Historical
Fantasy: Fantasy styled things
Sci-Fi: Science Fiction
Tags: #telescope, #telescopes, #big telescope, #Farstar e3, #Newton telescope, #Victor, #summer sale, #Maxis-match, #Maxis match, #wood, #wooden, #woody, #metal, #cherry wood, #red wood, #oak wood, #dark oak wood, #walnut wood, #walnut, #oak, #cherry, #iron, #iron wrought, #gold, #mala
Size: 15.0 KB · Downloads: 675 · 10th May 2011
|15.0 KB||675||10th May 2011|
Size: 15.0 KB · Downloads: 783 · 10th May 2011
|15.0 KB||783||10th May 2011|
Size: 14.0 KB · Downloads: 1,483 · 10th May 2011
|14.0 KB||1,483||10th May 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Billie Lith @ MTS2
Tywin Lannister the Sim : The Making Of
I just don't have the time, sorry! ^^
- Credit and link, please. Do not claim my work as your own. No Paysites, no Sims 2 Exchange.
- Do not use in non-Sims stuff.
- Do not reupload my sims unless they're a sim of you. If so, credit and link, please. :)
EarthBound Theme Set. Can't promise any delay.