This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Base game compatible and no CC! (yeh!)
I had build this lot ages ago and played happily in it with my artistic forensic Sim. But the time came for her to move on and make babies!
That's why today I offer you this wonderful bachelor/bachelor-et lot, free of babies. (She had twins btw)
The house has been built part platform and part level flooring. This means that the walls are somewhat skewed. I have hidden it behind a tree, but from the inside the colour difference is visible. This isn't a mayor problem, just a cosmetic one.
This lot includes:
- Living room with Football machine
- Study/work area (put a drawing board here if you like)
- up a small flight of stairs a kitchen
- 1 bathroom with shower/bath
- on the first floor an open bedroom
- balcony with seating
- small garden area
- parking at the front door
I have based this house, or at least the back part on this house here.
So thanks to "Mesh Architecture".
It be nice if we could have big sliding window doors in the sims...
- Turn the balcony into a second bedroom. Big enough for a child Sim, a second office or bathroom.
- Extend the garden. There is enough room to make a big garden. I wouldn't advise extending the house due to the platform to level flooring thing, you might just mess up the whole building. But try if you want!
- The biggest suggestion I have for you: Enjoy!
Lot Price Furnished:
Lot Price Unfurnished:
Base game patch: