Name: SiMART Board
Your teachers may be old fashion, but their technology sure isn't! Using ultra-high tech, students and teachers can doodle equations, diagrams, and mustaches on faces. Smart never felt so calibrated!Price: §3250
Functional Category: Electronics | TV's
Room Category: Living Room | TV's
Game Patch: 1.63.4.024001
The SMART board is used across schools in North America for its interactive learning. For the Sims, it is simply a TV. Originally this was to be a conversion of my Sims 2 Smart Board , but the mesh was redone with more attention to texture mapping. The board can overlap blackboards without having to use the 'moveobjects on' cheat.
Only the frame is recolorable with two subsets:
The school furniture in the pictures is from Sugichaco's set that I submitted to the graveyard.
1011 Faces, 3028 Vertexies
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 327.6 KB · Downloads: 22,743 · 18th Mar 2014
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2