Update 2014-12-16: For those who downloaded this already, you can throw the "feetprint" packages away if you want and use the bb.moveobjects cheat instead (which has been introduced with 22.214.171.1240 and results in exactly the same thing). Updated with a that only contains the useful parts.
Note to builders (2015-01-25): From what FakeHouses|RealAwesome posted here, downloaders still need this mod when you have used it for decorating a lot you upload, otherwise stuff on shelves will disappear. Maybe this will be fixed in some future patch (apparently just using bb.moveobjects has the same issue under some circumstances), we’ll see.
For placing small electronics on shelves, use this mod (Electronics Anywhere, same principle).
Placeability of stuff depends on two factors: 1. the placement flag (is this permitted to go on a shelf?), and 2. the footprint size (does the game think the object is small enough to actually do so?). Some objects only need the flag changed for it to be placeable (like e.g. the model riverboat – that is the long flat one, not the paddlewheel), some also need
1. Clutter placement:
Changes the placement flag (COBJ) in the following objects so that they are permitted to go on
Shelves (and larger)
– Antique Coffee Pot
– Kept Spice Rack
– RAW Utensil Holder
– Modernist Paper Towel Dispenser
– RAW Antique Teapot
– Reclaimed Corbel Vase
– Mega Table Vase
– Tabletop Potted Plant
– Mega Flower Pot
– The Manifest
– Mega Houseplant Pot
– Porc du Jour
– Vintage Books
– School Binders and Bookend
– The Definitive (all colours)
– Caress Scented Candles
– Florist’s Dream Starter Kit
– Florist’s Dream Gardening Tools
– “Tray” Chic Perfume Set
– Always Polished Nail Polish
– Ladies’ Perfume
– Men’s Body Care Essentials
– Body Care Essentials
– Just for Me Bath Basket
– Condiment Basket
– Honeycomb Bottle Holder
– Banana Bank Heist Model Van
– Pre-Assembled Model Sports Car
– Train Set - Engine Car
– Train Set - Cargo Car
– Train Set - Passenger Car
– Train Set - Coal Car
– Train Set - Caboose
– River Queen Paddlewheel Boat
– Midnight Raven Model Car
– Vintage Model Pickup Truck
– Jolly Trolley Antique Replica
– Antique Canal Boat
– On the Hunt Statuette
– Mother Hen
Note that the "Male Cologne" (which isn't included here since it already knew about shelves, I only noticed that while testing) apparently has a height issue: it thinks it is much bigger than it actually is, and will only go on a top shelf when using the default vertical spacing for shelves.
Side Tables (and larger)
– Merry Milkmaid
– Plastic Laundry Basket
– Fine Feathered Fern
– Florist's Dream Watering Can
– Florist's Dream Potted Lily
– Potted Youch
– Terra Cotta Potted Plant
– Mega Fern
– Captain Chaz MacFreeling's Galleon
End tables (and similar)
– Caress Stacking Crates
– High Hopes Potted Plant
– Grande Vase
Checked for obsoleteness in 126.96.36.1990 and updated this post accordingly.
Checked for differences in 188.8.131.52, the only change I can see is four UNKS that are all 0 so should work fine.
S4PE + Ingewrappers, Notepad++.
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
Size: 8.6 KB · Downloads: 222,132 · 17th Dec 2014
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6